Taylor Fly Fishing
Enigma 2.0 - Fly Reel
ENIGMA (DEFINITION): 1. SOMETHING WHICH BAFFLES OR PERPLEXES. 2. AN OCCURRENCE OR THING THAT IS OUTSIDE THE BOUNDARIES OF WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED NORMAL.
Our goal with the Enigma ESD was to create a new type of unsealed drag with many of the same desired qualities of a sealed drag. The Enigma ESD (EXTERIOR SEALED DRAG) was a hybrid reel being neither sealed nor unsealed. The 2.0 takes all the things that were great about the original Enigma to a whole new level. The 2.0 is lighter, stronger, and features an improved version of the ESD drag system. The Enigma ESD 2.0 is everything you could desire in a fully machined ultralight fly fishing reel!
- Large Arbor Design for Fast Retrieve
- Cold-Forged and machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
- One way pleasing clicker. Prevents over-spooling
- Simple tool free spool removal
- ESD - Exterior Sealed Drag
- Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
- Multiple O-rings to seal drag from water and debris
- Skeletonized frame and foot
- Anodized Exterior for Both Beauty and Protection
- Powerful Carbon Fiber Disk Drag System; Strong enough for large fish and subtle enough to protect the finest tippets.
- Smooth Drag that Eliminates Start-Up Friction
- V-Shaped spool increases capacity and line retrieval speeds
4WT - 6WT Details:
SIZE - 95MM DIAMETER / 22MM INNER WIDTH
CAPACITY - 5WT + 100M 20LB
WEIGHT - 4.4OZ
6WT - 8WT Details:
SIZE - 106MM DIAMETER / 24MM INNER WIDTH
CAPACITY - 7WT + 150M 20LB
WEIGHT - 5.1OZ